Thursday, October 26, 2006

FRISBEE? DODGEBALL?

The Grade 4 Dodge/Frisbee Team. World, watch out!
It's Thursday so I'm working at the Elementary School. It takes a lot of energy, but it's always my favourite day of the week. The kids are awesome and I always feel like a celebrity as they beg for autographs after class and climb up me like the monkeys they are. At lunch times I sometimes hit the playground with them to practice Japanese and play games. The Japanese practice never quite works out, as ten of them scream in my ear at once, but I always get to play games :o)
Today some of the fourth graders dragged me over to play Frisbee/Dodgeball or whatever it's called. I'd never played it before, but being no stranger to a Frisbee or to throwing things at people, I quickly caught on. My first shot took out two kids (including a girl) and won me instant star status. So to all you people at home who said I'd never get famous, ha, you were wrong.

Yuki, just chillin' on the steps.

Kazuki, he de man!

Grade 5 Ladies


No comments: