Wednesday, April 30, 2008

STILL STUPID

Yep, I'll be twenty-eight years old in just a couple of months, but I am still an idiot. Here in Cuzco there is no snowboarding or rock climbing to satisfy my adrenaline needs. So, lately, not content to go mountain-biking at weekends, I have taken to cycling down the steps in front of my home on the way to work. As you can see the steps are pretty steep and there are a lot of them, so it took me a while to get up the courage. But now that I've started I just can't stop. And of course I get more confident/stupid every time I do them. Yesterday was a bit of a wake-up call as I crashed in the tricky middle section. Luckily only the gear shifter on the bike got broke and I was okay. But don't worry I got it fixed today so I can continue the madness again tomorrow :o)


The top section of steps.
The tricky middle part.
The bottom section of steps.
Where I wiped out (in the middle part).
The damage: these parts should be one. But it's okay now!

1 comment:

Anyone said...

Alright mate, we definately need some action pics of this. That middle bit looks quite hard.