Sunday, June 21, 2009

INDIAN DINNER

I recently had dinner with the students from one of my business classes. It was the first time hanging out with them and tons of fun. In class they're lovely, polite and deligent students, but outside I think they're a bit crazy. So we had a great laugh toghether, me being the craziest of all.Juri, one of the girls works at a very fancy Indian restaurant near our institute, so after class we all went there for a ridiculously good meal. I've been eating healthy Korean food and my own boring cooking for so long, I forgot how rich and delicious food can be.
We had five amazing curries, king prawn shish kebabs, awesome nan, and a bunch of sidedishes and salads. All followed by chai and an unusual, but yummy milk/yoghurt drink.The craic was ninety and I really enjoyed hanging out with my students in a relaxed atmosphere. And since Juri works there we got a discount and the staff and Indian chefs all came out to say hi and look at the strange Irish boy. Hopefully we'll hang out again some time.
[Juri, on the right]

2 comments:

sunny said...

Why didn't we have the time to hang out with like this at that time?! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im starting to envy ur students now ;)

Mark said...

I dunno Sunny. I think I just have nice students these days that invite me to do stuff with them :p