Monday, August 24, 2009

BUSTED ARM AND KIND FRIENDS

My arm is in a semi-cast following my climbing accident. And I can't do much in the way of cooking or housework. But I gotta say, Korea is an awesome place to be injured. Everyone is so kind and helpful. Every morning my students help put on my cast on, write the new vocab on the board, and even put honey into my tea and stir it. The secretaries help button my shirts or cuff links and fold my trousers after work. One beautiful friend even came all the way to my apartment yesterday to cook me dinner for the next few days. She even did all the washing up and fed me (which wasn't necessary, but certainly fun ;))
Man I'm gonna wear this cast for much longer than needed.

[One kind student bandaging me up.]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you really hurt your arm or is this a well calculated ploy?...

Hope you mend quickly xxx

Mark said...

Haha!

You know me too well ;)